Saturday, May 29, 2010

fashionably late?

Yeah, that pretty much sums me up. As much as I try to be on time to things, I'm always late. My dad is the same way. We call it "Bollmann time." Whenever you make plans with us, just automatically tack on 10-15 minutes. It's kind-of ironic because when people show up late, it pisses me off. Yet, I will inevitably be late for wherever I'm going. I was late to my own wedding. I'm late to work every day. But, that's me.

I created this blog to write about my life, my worries, my aspirations (I have yet to determine those) and my loves. I am a new mother and a fairly new wife. Life has happened so quickly in the past few years and maybe it will be nice to take some time to write some of these moments down.

So... here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment